Friday, October 29, 2010

PB & Halloween Candy...

...fellow blogger Jen won this awesome Snickers pack thingie, not sure what you call it but basically she got all this decor for her house PLUS Snickers to hand out on Halloween. The coolest part? She got some of the Peanut Butter Snickers that aren't even on the market yet to hand out-how cool is that?!? Well, she won but turns out she'll be spending her Halloween in FL so she was looking for someone to take the package off her hands. I told her she had me at peanut butter and how can I help out?

She gave me all the decor and candy. All I had to do was decorate the house, snap a few pics and hand out the candy on Halloween. Here's the whole house. The front door...the witch is mine but she fell down the other day and lost her nose-how sad!
Per Matt's request, I added in the fake spiders.
Our pumpkins and some more decor.
At first, Matt was TOTALLY not into this at all but by the time we put the big sign up (which says, "It's no trick. Here's the only house you can get this new treat"), he was telling ME where to put it because he was going to put the strobe light here and the fog machine there (the light and fog machine came with the package too!) and then he'd run out from under the carport and scare the kids. I'll be sure to post pictures on Monday from Halloween night with what we come up with.
Matt agreed to let me leave the sign up all week but I'm a little nervous. I've seen quite a few people reading it when they walk by so I have a feeling that our house is going to be CRAZY on Halloween night! Thanks Jen for the opportunity! I'm pretty excited!!!

6 comments :

Jillian said...

How cool!!!!

Meredith said...

So, have you tried the peanut butter snickers?!

Jen said...

Have fun! I'm sure you'll get WAY more kiddos than we would anyway. Let me know how it goes...of course I can't be far away from a computer at all times.

OH and I have the best news ever for you about foursquare - there are badges for using RunKeeper - if you use that to track your miles.

Cecilia said...

What time should I be there?? Lol. We are handing out 20 oz bottles of soda. Parents are going to pretty much hate us. Lol.

Stephany said...

Snickers. With. Peanut. Butter.

Ohhh, my gosh. That sounds absolutely AMAZING!

Have fun this weekend!

Faith said...

How cool! I hope they gave you a TON of candy just in case. Any leftovers you can send to me in Texas!