Saturday, March 6, 2010

Phone Call...

...So last week I was at conference in Tan-Tar-A. On Wednesday, I had to be up at 5AM to meet a co-worker and head to the conference. That night, I'm barely able to keep my eyes open and I lay my head down on my pillow when...my phone rings. It's hubs, I had already talked to him earlier and said good night. He never calls just to talk so I knew he wanted something. Here's our convo:

Me: Hello?
Matt: Hey babe, I just wanted to see what you're doing.
Me: I'm about to go to bed.
Matt: Oh, okay...
Me: Everything okay? Did you need something?
Matt: Well there is one thing...how do I know the alarm is set?

I just started laughing and when I told my co-worker who was rooming with me, she thought it was funny too. Funny how husbands don't realize what they have until we're gone for a day...

8 comments :

Mrs. Fabulous said...

Funny, Funny!
Love how you labeled this post under "Really???"

Amanda said...

They'd be lost without us!

Em Static said...

Ha!

I'd have told him to open the front door listen for the alarm.

Krystie said...

C has no clue how to set the alarm either. :)

Miranda Tucci said...

Aww! I think that's so cute :)

Masala Chica said...

Uh Yeah. I think its safe to say "don't know what you got till it's gone" - just like the bad 80's song. I think it was by Cinderella. which you look like you may have been too young to remember ;-)
Kiran

Stephany said...

That's adorable and oh-so-funny! It's funny how clueless guys can be.

Cecilia said...

That is really funny and really cute. Lol. Boys are so silly.