Monday, April 18, 2011

That's What She Said!!!

...Friday night, Matt and I headed to a special event being held by my work. Our co-worker's hub is in a band and they were playing at the Flashlight Egg Hunt. We'd never heard him play before so we decided to go check them out. The band is called, That's What She Said.

They play a lot of '90s, you know, all those songs you forget about and then you hear them and you scream to your friend, "OMG! I LOVE THIS SONG!!!"

They've got a few more gigs coming up and they plan on booking more. You can always check out their website to see where they're playing. Don't worry, they aren't just a St. Chuck band! They play Imperial, Maryland Heights and South City. You should definitely check them out if they're in your area.

1 comment :

Angie said...

oooo a flashlight easter egg hunt - sounds fun! I'll have to check into that band - love me some 90's and screaming, OMG I love this song!