Sunday, May 19, 2013

AR's One Year Photoshoot...

...whew! We survived the First Birthday Party weekend! Mom, Dad and baby, er toddler, are exhausted! I think I took over 300 pictures between both days but I'm too tired to go through them right now so you'll just have to wait awhile for the birthday post. In the meantime, here was my attempt at a "pro" photoshoot...definitely not the quality you get from a real photographer but it'll work!

Okay, so I lied, this was not my attempt a pro one but I had to show you my baby's comparision. I just can't believe how much they change in a year.
May comparison

Here's AR at 2 weeks old in my maternity shirt and a one year old in my maternity shirt:
KB Photos
DSC_2851
She looks like a boxing champ!
DSC_2850
"Fresh lemonade for sale!"
DSC_2834
"Come and get it!"
DSC_2828-001
I think this one is my fave.
DSC_2825

DSC_2819
This was her getting ready for the big shoot
DSC_2809
Tasting a lemon
DSC_2807
Sampling for customers
DSC_2799
#lovemyAR

2 comments :

Kendra said...

So cute! I love the lemonade stand idea!

Meg @ Meg-in-Training said...

Awesome pictures! Hope she had a great birthday!