Wednesday, August 14, 2013

AR Loves the Beach!!!


...OMG! My AR is a little beach baby! She loved every part about it...the sand, the ocean, the sandy grapes she had for snacks. She would just sit and play, play, play but occasionally, she'd just get up and decide to head out to sea!
 
Here she is with her plethora of toys.
DSC_4342
Mommy and AR at the beach. I forgot my sunglasses this day so I just wore hers. Oh and I did venture out to the beach just the two of us and we did awesome by ourselves!
DSC_4346
When she got tired, she'd just lay down and rest. Every single time I carried her home from the beach, she'd lay her head down on my shoulder.
DSC_4357
Walking in the sand
DSC_4358
These freaky birds would swope down and pick up any of your leftovers. Here's one taking AR's grape!
DSC_4506-1
H did a great job playing with AR and entertaining her
DSC_4489
We saw this on Pinterest and well, ours didn't turn out so well.
DSC_4480
Papa playing with AR. One thing at the beach, you can't be afraid to get dirty. You just suck it up and get sand...everywhere and anywhere!
DSC_4475
Papa even boogie boarded!
DSC_4450
This was after the beach, before dinner...can you tell she's in a trance?
DSC_4519
And then I said, "AR, it's time for bed. Are you ready to go night, night?" And she laid down!
DSC_4526
You would think she would have slept better as hard as she played! She had a great time and I had a great time watching her.

3 comments :

Meg @ Meg-in-Training said...

Great Pics. Looks like a fun time. Maybe AR was overtired? Hope you are back on schedule now that you've been home a while.

Unknown said...

Awww I just adore her! Can't wait to see you both this weekend!

SLES75 said...

OMG so cute.....so glad you all had a great time...the pictures are great!