Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Volcano and Beach Writing...

...what's a trip to the beach without some beach writing? I feel like it's a great way to commemorate a trip and let those back home know that you were thinking of them. I'm sure this picture will be on the cover of a photo album:
DSC_4513
AR and I missed Daddy so we did some beach writing for him
DSC_4510
Every diesel or blue truck, she'd point at and say, "Da da" or "Da da -uck" When he picked us up at the airport, I pointed to him and she started grinning. I set her down to walk to him and she played bashful. Turned around and hid her face in my legs then Daddy picked her up and she was so excited!
DSC_4508
Thanks to Pinterest, my sis found a fun activity to make a volcano on the beach. AR wanted to touch the "lava" as it came out.
DSC_4648
We used a Hawaiian Punch drop in to make it red and it turned out really good!
DSC_4637
AR was intent on watching the entire process
DSC_4623
We used an entire bottle of vinegar and baking soda but it was cool and the girls really enjoyed it.

2 comments :

Meg @ Meg-in-Training said...

How fun! I love the beach, can't wait to take C some day!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

I love the drawing in the sand! That's a perfect front to an album. Too cute!