Saturday, August 31, 2013

Last Weekend of Summer 2013...

...while you all are out enjoying your last weekend of summer, I'm stuck at work. I tried to make the most of OUR last weekend...last weekend. It started on Friday night. After dinner, we went out front to play with AR's water table. Our neighbor brought us over a cucumber. AR immediately decided to indulge. True picture of summer, dirt on the face running around in a diaper.
S30A0807
Saturday morning we got up and headed out to the soccer fields to check on things but first, AR ate some corn for breakfast.
S30A0808
After catching a soccer game, which AR loved but was bummed she couldn't play, we headed to the pool. She's now jumping off the edge in to me and she floated in my arms for the LONGEST time ever. We took a break for grapes which I have learned this week is a staple in our house and if there are no grapes, a meltdown will occur.
S30A0809
AR climbed up on the frog while enjoying her grapes.
S30A0810
When the grapes were gone, we headed back to the pool and spray pad. After we swam, we stopped at Snobiz and tried the Blue Smurf snocone-yummy!
S30A0812
Sunday we headed to the Cardinals game...and ate ice.
S30A0816
She had a good time once it cooled off.
P8250154
#lovemyAR
It was a nice, relaxing fun way to spend our last weekend of summer. Now on to figure out what to be for Halloween...

2 comments :

Julie said...

I don't get a holiday either, boo, but I did get to go to the river after work this AM so I'm a happy camper :)

Unknown said...

You are such a good Momma!