Thursday, May 22, 2014

Vega Sport Protein Bars...





...As a Sweat Pink Ambassador through Fit Approach, I was asked to do a review of #VegaSportProteinBar. Woohoo, I even got this cool badge to display!
Vega Bar Blogger photo Badge_Vega200_zps53a557dd.png
I received a box of Vega Chocolate Mint Protein Bars. I decided to share the #VegaSportProteinBar love with my co-workers. Good looking group of ladies, eh? They were all excited to try it out and here's what they had to say:

"I love the flavor! It was like eating a candy bar, but it's good for you."
 
"Do you have any more?"
 
"I could read and pronounce every ingredient listed which is two thumbs up from me!"
 
"Gluten-free? Yes, please!"
 
"No, seriously, do you have any more?"

#VegaSportProteinBar are gluten-free, non-GMO, and totally plant-based. I mean, you really can't get anything better for your body than Vega Sport products. They also have gels, energizers, hydrators, protein powders, and the list goes on!

"Nom, nom, nom!"

And hey, even the dudes like it too!

So if you're ready to #fuelyourbetter then check out #VegaSportProteinBar.
 
Thanks to Vega Sport and Fit Approach for this opportunity. Check them out on their social media channels: Instagram: @vega_team, Twitter: @VegaTeam and @FitApproach.

No comments :