Sunday, July 20, 2014

Shop and Learn Cash Register Review...

...Friday AR was pretty stoked when she came home and saw this Shop and Learn Cash Register waiting for her. She's done such a good job potty training and been getting good reports from the sitter that I figured we could indulge a little.

Kids love to role play and the Shop and Learn Cash Register gives them the opportunity to play grown up shoppers! Three play modes encourage kids to shop, count, identify food and determine values. This electronic talking register guides children through learning with encouraging words, amusing sounds and fun games. Kids will have a great time scanning food, entering coins, sliding the credit card and opening the cash drawer. Shop and Learn Cash Register will quickly become a favorite! Requires two AA batteries (included). Recommended for ages 2+ years.

She was so excited about this and couldn't even wait for me to take the cardboard off before she played. That sucker was tied in tight to it's box!

Finally, Mommy got it all out and she figured out how to turn it on herself, where the coins went, etc...It took her a second to figure out where to slide the food but she did great picking it out. It works on counting, numbers, colors...the possibilities are endless!

We didn't get to play too long with it on Friday night but first thing Saturday morning, she saw it and immediately wanted to play. I went in the kitchen to make breakfast and I heard the machine saying over and over, "Find the yellow cheese." Finally, I asked her to bring me the yellow cheese which she did. I went back in to see what the deal was and like I said, she just needed a little guidance as to where to slide it then we were all good. Later, I was on the phone with Jenni and she kept saying into the phone, "I have broccoli, Jenni!"

This is the perfect toy for her age so I think I know what we might be getting her friends for their birthdays. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments :

Slamdunk said...

How fun. We don't have that exact model, but one of our play rooms is dominated by the grocery store/restaurant theme with cash registers, carts, and food options abound. The kids enjoy stuff like that.

Unknown said...

Super fun! My boys love playing "shopping" & ask me to be their "ma'am" :)