Wednesday, December 2, 2009

DIY Ornament Wreath...

...so I came across the blog called The Pursuit of Happiness the other day. The post was for DIY Ornament Wreath. Hers turned out super cute and she had LOTS of ornaments on hers but I kind of spaced mine out because I didn't have that many. Here's what I came up with:

This one has gold garland but its hard to see with the flash. I think I'm going to give the gold one to my MIL because when we asked her what she wanted for Christmas, she just said a gift card. It's pretty easy to make (click on the blog link above for directions) but it was harder than I thought to get the ornaments on tightly which determines where they hang. Oh well! It was fun and I think it turned out cute. I also think they're great gifts for the person you have no idea what to get them or the person who has everyone (think grandmother, aunt, stepmother). Let me know what you think and post pics if you make one.

2 comments :

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

You did a great job, they look so cute! I'm sure whoever receives them will love them!

Cecilia said...

Super cute!!! I love the silver one. Great job!!