Monday, December 21, 2009

Ugly Sweater Party...

...Saturday night, Matt and I attended our first ever Ugly Sweater Party. Everyone had to bring a handmade decorated sweater/sweatshirt then we drew names and you had to wear that person's sweater.

Here is Matt with the sweater that Brett made. Can you tell that he's just thrilled???
Here is Rainman (real name Ryan) with the sweater that I made, with help of course from my momma.
He also had on a dickie and his button shirt was almost see through so it was great!
Here is Stevie, the hostess, and I. Her's was a Gingerbread Man then her head was the head and that's me wearing a sweater with Stevie's boyfriend on it. At the end of the night, I let Brett keep the sweater because I didn't want him hanging in my closet.
Here is all of us that participated before we headed out to the bar to show off our wonderful sweaters. Stevie made the black one and it had real lights on it that blinked.
It was lots of fun and, most importantly, I got to wear my favorite outfit of all times...jeans and a sweatshirt!!!

5 comments :

Stephany said...

Ummmm...

Matt's sweater is FANTASTIC! I want it. That is probably the ugliest sweater I've EVER seen.

Angie said...

That is hilarious! There are 2 kinds of parties I've never been to that I really wanna go to- an ugly sweater party, and a trailer trash party where everyone dresses like trailer trash.
Those sweaters were all hideously awesome!

Slamdunk said...

Ugly sweater party? That is just too funny. I am sure the attendees are exploring ways to destroy all existing photos of the event.

Meredith said...

What a fun idea for a party!

Cecilia said...

Matt looks sooooo thrilled!! LOL.