Friday, December 4, 2009

A Friday Post...

...just some random Friday thoughts.

*I think the White House Crashers/other DC party crashers/Redskin Alum Cheerleader crashers did all that in hopes that they would be more interesting and make it on the "Real Housewives."
*I went to the grand opening at Aldi's today and can I just tell you that it was CRAZY TOWN!?! Seriously, people came out of every single nook and cranny where all the loonies hide to come today. It was ridiculous. When I got home and told Matt about it, he asked did I get anything good? I gave him this weird crazy look, Good? It's the grocery store dear but I did use a coupon.
*I hate low rise jeans. I don't want my butt crack hanging out and I'm pretty sure no one else does either.
*Started getting Christmas cards in the mail yesterday-LOVE IT!!!
*Super busy crazy weekend ahead of me and I can't wait!!!
*Last night, there was a fly buzzing around the house and randomly when it goes by one of the dogs they would try to catch it.
*Thursday was my last day of antibiotics so I'm expecting to be 100% cured today, three weeks with a cough and clogged nose is getting old.
*Wrapped Christmas presents last night to make room for our house guest this weekend.
*Branching out on the blogs I read and I'm finding some really good ones!

Hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll see some of you this weekend!

4 comments :

Anonymous said...

Butch's fave pastime is catching flies!

Chelsea said...

I started getting Christmas cards too. Makes me depressed because I haven't gotten mine out yet. UGH!

(Be sure to enter my giveaway. You and your husband will love it! Let your readers know too.)

Kevin and Katie said...

I am excited to see you this weekend! It should be fun!

Jen | Our Life Accounts said...

Wow, Aldi's sounds crazy! I've been wanting to go but now I'm second guessing myself...maybe I should take a couple people with me. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, yours is adorable!