Friday, November 26, 2010

Elvis Has Left the Building...

...yes my dear friends, it's that time of year that Silky's wipes off the counters and shuts up shop for the year. They will be closing this coming Sunday. Last weekend, Matt was out at the farm trying to get deer #2 so I decided I'd say good-bye and enjoy one last Elvis Pretzely of the year...as my dinner for Saturday evening! So long Elvis, I'll see you in the spring when you return until then I'll have our sweet (and salty!) memories to get me through.
Hope everyone is having a good Black Friday and had a great Thanksgiving! I don't know about you but I'm stuffed to the gills, good thing I enjoyed my Elvis last weekend because there's no way I have room for it this weekend!

7 comments :

Adie said...

tHat thing looks amazing!!! Mmmm. Hope you had a fab thanksgiving! Miss you too BBFF. Muah!

Jen said...

TEAR! We must celebrate when they re-open big time!

Kitty Deschanel said...

Come on, now. There is always room for a little more dessert :)

Julie said...

I have never had an Elvis Pretzly from there but you and Jen have talked about it many times, I must try it when the season comes back!

Laura Darling said...

That looks fantastic!

Angie said...

Yum, where is Silky's???????

Faith said...

Ok. That looks good!