Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What We Do On Our Day Off...

...yep, this is the pups and I do when I have a day off. Lounch around in our pjs, chillin' out together snugglin' and catch up on blogs. As you can tell Shadow is very interested and reading over my shoulder. Emma can't believe what she just read and wants to know more. Sometimes they try to type and I have to tell them I'll comment for them.

And when I'm not there to translate for them, then they just take a nap.

FYI-I broke down and joined Twitter. I don't get it-LOL! I feel so not hip and with it because I don't understand. I probably won't have too many exciting Tweets since I don't have a cool, fancy phone. Guess I'll spend my Thanksgiving break (feel like college again!) trying to figure out the Twitter!


I hope everyone has a safe and thankful Thanksgiving-gobble, gobble!

6 comments :

Cecilia said...

Too cute!! Welcome to Twitter!!

Michelle said...

Your dogs are adorable! I stay in my pajamas when I'm off work, too :) Happy Thanksgiving.

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

Happy Thanksgiving to You and yours :)

Jillian said...

What a perfect way to spend a day off!

Stephany said...

Wee! I'm so excited you're on Twitter! :) Don't worry, it took me a while to get the hang of it and now I'm basically addicted!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Mary said...

Those pictures are hilarious! I love it! I am also on Twitter, but don't tweet-I prefer to just follow people and not talk about the boring happenings of my life:)