Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fro Yo Yo Yo!!!

...last Wednesday night, we had a Blogger Supper Club at Granite City Brewery. I'd been there before but this time I got the Bock and Cheese Pasta-O.M.G! To die for!!! It was basically an adult version of mac-n-cheese with chicken, bacon and...BREADCRUMBS! SOOOO GOOD!!! I didn't snap too many pics but I did get this one of Angie using a straw to give Nick a drink, he was not a fan.
After dinner, a few of us went over to Fro Yo, good thing there's not one close to me or it would be giving my Elvis Pretzely a run for it's money!
So the concept is you go in and pick out your flavor of yogurt, there's like 10 to choose from. I, of course, picked the Reese's Peanut Butter one. Don't mind the girl in the pink, I have no idea who she is.
After you get your yogurt, you go to the topping bar where they pretty much have any topping you could think of. Mine? Cookie dough, Reeses's, Heath, peanuts, chocolate sauce and whipped cream...what? I never said it was healthy!
Then you pay by the ounce and enjoy! It can be kind of pricey but it's TOTAL worth it!!! There's one on Olive and one in the Loop for those of you in the STL, I highly recommend it!!!

4 comments :

Slamdunk said...

Man that topping bar looks well worth the monetary investment.

Stephany said...

We don't have any fun froyo places around here. So sad. :(

Christy Duffy said...

And now I'm hungry for frozen yogurt!

Cecilia said...

We are going to the one in the Loop tonight!! I am sooooo excited.