Thursday, October 15, 2009

1 Down, 9 to Go...

...I swam my first mile!!! So I have one down and nine to go before the end of 2009. The Push-Up Challenge has also been going well. I did have to switch from toe (boy) push-ups to knee (girl) push-ups. Everyone at work thinks I'm a baby for doing this but I know I wasn't doing the toe (boy) ones right so I'd rather do it right then only half-a$$ them. Since last Friday, I've done 75 push-ups all together. Week 1 will be done tomorrow and then I'm sure I'll have to turn it up next week. Also, I want to tell everyone to jump over to Katie's Blog to see pictures from Kasey & Garrett's wedding last weekend-she did an AWESOME job as always. Don't worry, there's only like 10 pics up so you don't have to scroll through 500. Leave her a comment and let her know what you think. Everyone have a fabulous weekend!!!

1 comment :

Cecilia said...

Good job! I certainly won't bust your chops about the pushups. I haven't done one in 10 years. Lol.