Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Calling All Pizza Lovers!!!

...if you love pizza and want to attempt making it then I've found the perfect website for you. Actually, my co-worker Ezra found it (he's a blog stalker so I thought I'd give him a shout out). It is called PizzaManiac.com. They have directions for pizza dough, pizza sauce, traditional pizza to PBJ pizza (not quite sure how I feel about that one). Ezra has made a couple of pizzas from this website and I told him to take pictures and I'd do a post on it (everyone at work always has something interesting to blog about but they say they don't have enough for a blog so I told them they could be guest bloggers on mine). He said they turned about great (I was going to say fab but that's more my word) and that his family loved them and were very impressed. Good luck if you attempt to make one of these delicious pizzas...I was looking at the Taco Pizza...maybe dinner sometime in the next month???

4 comments :

Meredith said...

Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza is my favorite!

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

I love Taco Pizza from Happy Joes!

Alaina @ Three Ladies and a Dad said...

I am still looking for a good dough recipe but it has to be healthy. I am going to browse this site...thanks for the link!

Cecilia said...

I LOVE pizza! It is the bestest.