Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday Ups and Downs

...so I got to work today, already stressed out about an issue I had to deal with and then my co-worker comes in and tells me my tire was flat!!! Great! I tried getting ahold of Matt but he didn’t answer so I called good ‘ole Dad. Dad told me to call AAA (duh-why didn’t I think of that!?!). So they came out and got my spare tire and fixed it. Here is a pic of my car with the spare tire on.

Then about 11ish, these roses came from hubs!!! Our anniversary is Sunday and he knows I love getting flowers at work (don't mind the camp stuff in the background).

The card said, "I was thinking of you today. I knew you were the one from the start. Love, Matthew Groeteke." So sweet!!! Don't you love that he signed our last name!?! He's silly. So it was a nice upper to my downer down. Thank you pretty!

No comments :