Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Just Chillin' at Nanny's...

...This trip was lots of play and relaxation too! With a 2 year-old, you know you can have fun anywhere so some days we didn't even leave Nanny's house. Here's so pics of us just hanging out around Nanners' house. Here's AR and I chillin' on the deck early one morning. Of course, my child has no idea that vacations are meant for sleeping in!

On Sunday, AR went golfing with Nanny...still at Nanny's because they live on the golf course!

AR helped Nanny cut bell peppers for dinner...

...and sampled a few too!

Nanny and AR worked on learning how to sew

My mom is so good working with AR on things I wouldn't even think of doing like cutting with a knife/scissors or sewing...I'm too chicken but Nanny knows how to let her do it safely.

Ta-da! Finished product...a bunch of scraps sewed together! Hey, we all gotta start somewhere, right?

Thank you Nanny for a great trip!!!

No comments :