Thursday, October 30, 2014

Trunk or Treat...

...Sunday night the church where AR goes to preschool had Trunk or Treat. I'd never been to one before and the cars were all really decorated awesome! We've been to quite a few Halloween events and this was actually one of my favorites. My wild child that was singing Frozen in the dressing room at Kohl's earlier in the day was so quiet and soft spoken at Trunk or Treat, it was crazy! Even with her own teacher she was quiet and shy!

Finally! I got to meet her friends from school, they're triplets! We see pictures every week and I think she's been calling the boys by the wrong names but hey, at least she's got friends.

Here's my mermaid in the "Red C"

My sis and H came with us. Here's H as the Queen of Hearts in front of a castle.

This trunk had a ring toss and did I mention that all the booths had some great candy???
Hello Reeses!

The trunk had their two black labs dressed up. They were sitting perfectly still that I almost thought they were fake. The kids loved petting them.

They also had a hayride which AR LOVED!!!

The mermaid and the Queen of Hearts

We came home with a bag full of candy and two happy girls! It was warm enough that I just put her gymnastics leotard underneath her "shell bra" and all was good. Excellent event and I'm glad I got to talk to her teachers since I hadn't seen them since open house in August!

1 comment :

Hilary said...

Awww, fun! We're taking Beckett to his first Trunk or Treat tonight. :-)