Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I'm a Hot Chocolate Blogger!!!

...I couldn't be more excited! First off, I'm pumped about the Hot Chocolate 5k race in STL on December 15 and I've stuck to my training very well. My day was REALLY made on Tuesday when I found out that I was selected to be a blogger for this event!
HC blogger_dark
What's this mean? Well, basically I get to pass on my excitement about this race to others! I'll be doing my weekly Chocolate Check-Ins, I get to showcase some swag they're going to send me, and I even get to raffle a free entry to the race. Be sure to stay tuned!
 
If you register, use this code HUSTVMUG and get a free travel mug (code is good for the race in any city). With registration, you'll get entry into the 5k or 15k Hot Chocolate Race on December 15 in St. Louis (or whichever city you choose to run in), an awesome hoodie and delicious chocolate. This race also supports the Ronald McDonald House Charities of St. Louis so you can register to raise funds for this awesome organization. Now if you aren't already convinced to register, I'll leave you with this video so you get an idea of what you're in for. Be sure to check back for the free entry I'll be raffling off and to see some great swag!
 



3 comments :

Jenni B said...

Yay! I'm glad you talked me into doing this one! I need to get to training!

Liz said...

Congrats on being selected! Really wish I could do this with you guys but I'll be cheering you on (and drinking hot chocolate)!

Meg @ Meg-in-Training said...

This looks so fun!!!