Sunday, January 19, 2014

Give & Save Website Review...

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Do you ever see those dog ads on tv with Sarah McLachlan singing? Or the ones with Alyssa Milano saying for just pennies a day you can feed a starving child? If you're anything like me then you're bawling your eyes out at the end of the commercial and ready to sign away your paycheck. Unfortunately, my own bills, groceries, etc...get in the way. Don't get me wrong, we donate money to charities throughout the year, but there's just no way possible that we could donate to every one out there.

As I was searching for birthday gift ideas for H, I came across the website Give and Save. It's a site that allows you to purchase products and services and 50% goes back to the charity you choose. You can pick from any that they have selected or you can nominate your own charity. So if I do Master the Met again, I can add the American Lung Association to raise funds for them! How cool is that plus I can buy a gift/service to use for myself or family. Win-win in my eyes!

This is how their site works. Give and Save searches local companies and finds deal up to 75% off.  Each time you select a deal, GiveandSave.com gives up to 50% to a charity YOU choose.
We need your help.

I think the site is still in it's early stages because right now, they're aren't a ton of products to choose from (although they do have loom kits which is perfect for H!). It's a great concept and I know I'll definitely consider it for a fundraising goal should I work with Master the Met again. In my opinion, it's a great way to kill two birds with one stone.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :