Thursday, January 30, 2014

Kong Dog Toy Review...

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

...Entirely Pets is the leader in online pet supplies and non-prescription pet medications. Our vet operated site provides you with a wide selection of pet products at unbeatable prices, with excellent customer service.

As your one-stop pet shop, EntirelyPets.com provides affordable solutions to give your pet the healthiest and happiest life possible while saving you money. Basically, we aim to keep tails wagging! Our "pet friendly" site features the most popular brands on the market and various in-house product lines. We have been consistently delivering value and convenience to pet owners around the world since 1999.


My favorite items on the Entirely Pets website are all the Kong toys! I got to pick a Kong for my furbabies so I chose the extra-large Kong Stuff-A-Ball.

I stuffed it full of a few dog treats...

Then I gave Shad first dibs. He didn't quite grasp the concept as he kept batting it around the basement with his nose.

Emma took the first opportunity she could to steal it away from him then she retreated to the safety of her kennel. She had to sniff it out first.

But it took her no time to figure out how to get to the treats!

Entirely Pets was super easy to work with. The furbabies toy came right away in the mail. They Kong was super strong and durable so the dogs won't be tearing it up any time soon. It was a pleasant surprise for them on the coldest day of the year and kept them busy since they couldn't play outside. We'll definitely be using this for a long time at our house and probably investing in a second one so they don't fight over it.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :