Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Weigh-In Wednesday...

...Here goes, my first Weigh-In Wednesday. I know they're boring to read but I'm hoping they'll keep me accountable. Please comment with motivation, healthy ideas/recipes, or if I'm slacking, totally call me out on it!

Thursday, January 16-Snow and travel day means no workout. :-(

Friday, January 17-In Florida, but never fear, I got a workout in! I rode a bike to the workout center. While AR and Nana swam, I rode the stationary bike for 25 minutes while I read and watched them. Then I took the long way home on the bike, taking a wrong turn and making it even LONGER!I also did my tank top arms workout while baking cookies so yeah, today's workout probably didn't do much with the whole cookie baking.

Saturday, January 18-Did my tank top arms workout in the am. After lunch, I took a 15 minute walk with my mom's dog. When we got back to her house, AR and her were waiting for us so we took a short five minute walk. Even though we were in FL, it was still chilly!

Sunday, January 19-Tank top arms workout!

Monday, January 20-Tank top arms workout! Hey, I know it's not much, but I figure it's better than nothing at all, right?

Tuesday, January 21-Slept in and skipped boot camp but I did run two miles! Plus, of course, tank top arm workout!

4 comments :

Kevin and Katie said...

What is this tank top arm workout?

MyRoseAmongThorns said...

You can do it! I am on the path to closing the last 25 from baby #3!!!! Are you weighing yourself weekly? The progress is what keeps me motivated to exercise but more importantly stick to my diet!!!

www.myroseamongthorns.blogspot.com

SLES75 said...

Sounds like a great plan…you're doing great. Any extra movement is good for you and will help! I'm impressed you're doing this. I should probably do something like this, but I'm seriously lacking the motivation.

PS It's been a while since I actually visited your blog and I LOVE the new layout….so cute!!!

Unknown said...

Go Alyssa! Way to stick to it on vacation! You're so much stronger than me. You've totally got this.