Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Weigh-In Wednesday...

...I've had a few people ask so here's a link to the Tank Top Arms workout I've been doing. I plan on doing a post about it in eleven weeks. :-)

Wednesday, January 22-Bright and early arm day at boot camp! Plus I did Tank Top Arms when I got home. Whew, my arms are Jello!

Thursday, January 23-I did 15 minutes on Jacob's Ladder plus Tank Top Arms. Whew-Jacob's Ladder is tough!

Friday, January 24-Leg day at boot camp and then Tank Top Arms in the afternoon at home. It is so hard to get out of bed early when it's so cold!!!

Saturday, January 25-Arm day at boot camp before I had to go to work.

Sunday, January 26-Tank Top Arms with a 25 pound toddler on my back for half the push-ups. It was a gorgeous day out so I'm bummed we didn't get any walking in but we were busy, busy girls!

Monday, January 27-I woke up VERY early and swam! I hadn't swam in forever and it felt so good and relaxing in the water. I can't wait until I can swim again.

Tuesday, January 28-Tank Top Arms and chasing AR around gymnastics.

1 comment :

Slamdunk said...

Swimming is the greatest, eh? Well done with your workouts.