Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Birthday Celebrations...

...this past weekend was a birthday weekend! Haley's birthday was last Friday and sister-in-law, EB's was on Tuesday. Here are a couple pictures that I snagged.

Haley with her gifts from her favorite Uncle Matt and Lyssa. She got this magic scratch things and a HSM Ipod Docking Station/Alarm clock!!! She could have cared less about it being an alarm clock, she was just excited about all the HSM stickers that came with it!
Then on Sunday evening, we celebrated EB's 26th birthday with dinner and CARROT CAKE!!! We only had 24 candles on hand so don't count those and please disregard BIL trying to burn a piece of paper on the candles...yes, we always have to deal with him doing stuff like that.
Then here's the big birthday plate!!! Luckily, the cake covered the deflated cupcake I'd painted on there but hopefully this will be a tradition that continues with our family. I'm up next for birthdays!!!

4 comments :

Amanda @ It's Blogworthy said...

She's so cute! It's amazing what kind of toys kids have these days. I'm pretty sure I was still getting barbies when I was her age! But they are so advanced so fast!

Meredith said...

Your BIL sounds like my husband. Also, I think they have the same shirt.

Slamdunk said...

Carrot cake is a big hit around here, and what is a good fire without some experimental burning...

Angie said...

happy bday everyone!