Saturday, February 6, 2010

I'm Walking on Sunshine...

...I received an award from Veronica at Everyday Kings so I feel like I'm walking on sunshine! I just started reading her blog but I love it and her layout is so flippin' cute! (You all know that I have layouts on my mind!) It is the Sunshine Award and here in Missouri, we could definately use a little sunshine.
Now since I received this fabulous award, I get to share it!!! First off though, the rules:
-Copy that little orange flower pic and put it on your blog when you post about your award!
-Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers.
-Let the nominees know that they have been honored by leaving a comment on their blog (we all love comments!)
-Share the love and link to the person who nominated you!

And the nominees are...

1. Adie at Almost Perfect
-I just started reading her blog this week but I, once again, love her layout and her goals. I think we have a few things in common.
2. Krystie at One Fabulous Day
-I also just started following her blog but I relate to a lot of her topics and enjoy her posts.
3. Stephany at Stephany Writes
-First off, this girl can write! I'm so proud of the her for the goals she sets and how she accomplishes them...I kind of feel like her big sis.
4. Mrs. Dirnberger at A Day in the Hay
-Love her blog, love her little man and did I ever tell you that she lives in the town where I was born???
5. Angie at Damask is Divine
-Love this girl! She is my blogger friend turned real life friend. Her baby Nick will be making his debut soon and I'm super excited for her!
6. Cecelia at I'm Smiling on the Inside
-Another blogger that I've met IRL and she's awesome!!! I love her DIY projects and menu planning.
7. Alaina at Three Ladies and a Dad
-She pops in at my blog and leaves me comments which I love so thank you Alaina for stopping by.

You know as I type this and try to figure out who to nominate, I realize that I've "met" a ton of different amazing women (and one man Slam Dunk)thoughout the US all through this crazy little world of blogging. I feel so lucky to have each of you in my life and to be able to have such great blog friends out there. Alright, enough mushy mush...enjoy the sunshine everyone!

4 comments :

Slamdunk said...

Congrats on the award, and I am glad to be a regular here at your "place"--maybe even leaving a foul odor or some smelly gym socks laying around just to add a little guy stuff among all of your female friends.

Stephany said...

You are so, so, SO sweet. Thank you for the award and the compliment! It made me smile really big! :)

Amanda @ It's Blogworthy said...

I just stopped by from Everyday Kings and I'm really enjoying your blog!

Adie said...

Thanks for the award!!! I LOVE it! I looked all over for your real name!
LOVE your new background and title picture! Have you downloaded paint.net yet? You can use it to alter banners make collages for your header.