Tuesday, April 29, 2014

#operationpacman

...Okay, you know my weight struggle is an up and down battle...literally. I did so well in the fall right up until Christmas when I fell off the bandwagon. Ever since January, I've been doing my best to get back on it but to no avail. Then on Easter, I started to look through my profile pics on Facebook. I came across this pic of AR and I from her birthday party last year.

After seeing that pic, #operationpacman has been in full effect!
After seeing that picture, I knew I didn't want to look "fat" in AR's birthday pics for this year. Every year I write AR a letter and put some pictures in an envelope with some money. Then I put it away to give to her later. We don't really give her birthday presents so this is like a present down the road for her. Anyways, I want to look good and feel good at her party! Plus I ordered a shirt that needs to fit by then too. The theme this year is Ms. Pacman hence #operationpacman which is code for lose 10 pounds by May 18!
 
I got back on My Fitness Pal and started counting calories. I've tried working out every day, even if it's just going on a walk around the neighborhood with AR. I've cut out sodas and limited sweets, I mean if I have calories and I want that small piece of candy then I indulge...I just don't eat ten of them! So there you have it, if you follow me on Twitter, now you'll know what #operationpacman is. After the birthday party then it'll be #operationpurplebridesmaid to lose weight for my SIL's wedding. Wish me luck!

No comments :