Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Ozeri Serafino Double Wall Insulated Beverage and Coffee Glasses...

...I love getting mail and I was especially excited when I opened a FedEx box with Ozeri Serafino Double Wall Insulated Beverage and Coffee Glasses.

They are the perfect glasses our family has been looking for!

  • Set of 4 heat and shatter resistant borosilicate glasses that each hold 12 oz.
  • Stronger and more durable than common glass, each glass features a wraparound contour that provides a natural aesthetic grip
  • Patent-pending double wall design that suspends drinks within an inner wall, creating an engaging optical effect
  • Designed to keep your hands cool with hot drinks and free of condensation with chilled beverages
  • Completely dishwasher, microwave and freezer safe; Ships in an elegant 4 color printed box with a 1 Year Warranty; Satisfaction Guaranteed

  • It fits perfectly in my hand as to reduce the chance of spilling. You can put freezing cold milkshakes or warm coffee in it and it will stay hot or cold without sweating. They look elegant yet not too fancy so perfect for our household. Plus, I don't have to worry if they do drop, they won't break.

    Now to go and dream up what yummy, delicious drinks I can put in my new cups!!!

    No comments :