Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fritz's Wedding...

...Saturday we went to Matt's friend's wedding. It was held at All Saints at 2pm and then the reception was at All Occasions that evening. I went and got my haircut and had Miranda fix my hair for the wedding as well (yes, I planned that! I always get my hair cut when I have something to do that night, no need to waste a good hair day on nothing!). It had a small braid with my bangs then was curled and half back. Here it was (I was trying to pose with Shadow but he got cut out of the picture), keep in mind this was AFTER we got home from the reception so heat, humidity, sweat, etc...all kind of deflated it by this point:

Here is Matt and Mandi who made a gorgeous bride
YEAH! Me and Chuck! He HATES having his picture taken so we have a deal where I get my "birthday gift" from Chuck which is our annual photo together. This is our 2010 photo:

I was trying to get a photo of everyone dancing and Matt thought he was super cool by flashing me peace symbols. Yeah babe-you're awesome! Peace to you too.

I wish this photo wasn't weird lighting and so grainy because I think it's a great picture of both of us (and you will RARELY hear me say that I like a photo of myself, so you must know I REALLY like it). I even wore my Lia Sophia ring. I've worn this outfit to another wedding last summer, I call it my Top Model outfit. This year, it's either shrunk in the dryer or I've grown a few inches so I had to be careful about bending over. Matt helped me out in this department by blocking me when I leaned over to sign the guestbook, however, it did make for an awkward slow dance since I could only put my hands on his biceps so my dress wouldn't raise too much. Guess I'll have to retire this dress soon...so sad! :(
It was a fun night and great to see some old friends we haven't seen in awhile. We thought we might have to deliver our friend Stephanie's baby who is due any day! The guys wanted to do the 'ole Night at the Roxbury SNL dance with her in hopes it would get the baby moving, she graciously denied (thank you Steph for ALL of us). Congrats Brian and Mandi! May you have a long and happy marriage!

7 comments :

Slamdunk said...

Looks like a fun time.

I shrunk a few of the Mrs. oufits in the dryer one time--it took me quite awhile to get out of the doghouse.

Jennelle said...

You look great!!

Jillian said...

I LOVE weddings!!

Your dress is super cute!!

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

Smoking HOT In that pink dress!!!

Stephany said...

Ah! I absolutely love that dress so that sucks that it shrunk! You both make such a great-looking couple!

Angie said...

I love the dress, it doesn't look short to me? Great pic of you and Matt - we need to get together soon!

Kitty Deschanel said...

Tell him that I demand more photos in the future! Sexy Nerd hates it too, but too bad ;)