Sunday, June 15, 2014

Father's Day 2014...

....Happy Father's Day out there! Yesterday, we spent the day at my sister's celebrating with my family. Today we went out to the farm. Our entire family, me, Matt, AR, and both furbabies, went and we are all exhausted! I only took you know...86 pics but here are some of my favorites!

AR with her Daddy and Grandpa John

In 2009, I went to conference and got a free Bald Cyprus that was about eighteen inches. Matt planted it at the farm. Here it is today...taller than Daddy!!!

Grandpa John and AR practicing casting

Oh Em Dog, some things never change, she stayed by my side the entire time we were there

AR and Daddy rode in the back of the trailer to go fishing with Grandpa

Fishing with Daddy

Her first time with her butterfly net and she caught a butterfly!

I am totally in love with this picture. Nothing like a girl and her doggies! They followed her on their own.

The fishing and butterfly hunting didn't last long so we rode back to the house together. Quick selfie first!

When we got back, Grandma had a bunch of headbands, bows, and barrets laid out. Although this isn't a great photo quality wise, I absolutely love their smiles and laughter.

On the way home, we stopped by our friends' farm. They had kittens which OMG! AR loved! She even picked one up all by herself.

They also have horses. She's only rode a horse once at the Kid Expo. She was so excited to see them and Mr. Jim told her to get up there! She was so excited! Here she is with Riley on Daisy.

Such a big girl! As soon as she got off the horse, she looked at me and said, "Mommy, I did it!" and wanted to ride again.

Mr. Jim told her to ask Daddy for a horse herself. AR just smiled, tilted her head, and batted her eyes. Oh geez...we're in trouble.

She kept saying, "I ride a pony!" It was the perfect end to her day and Daddy was pretty happy since we did all things he loves. Hope you had a great Father's Day with the dads in your life!

No comments :