Friday, June 13, 2014

Shandali Hot Yoga Towel...

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

...It's been a few years since I took bikram yoga. If fact the last time I took it was the month before I got pregnant with AR! Anyways, I always loved it and thought it was a great workout. This Shandali Hot Yoga Towel would've been perfect at the time!

The towel is thick and absorbent not to mention that it doesn't move around which is perfect for bikram! It reminds me a lot of their travel towel that we use for swimming that leaves no water behind. I'll be using this not only for hot yoga but for hot days at the pool too. Now if only I could do this pose...


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :