Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Beth's Bridal Shower...

...this past Saturday, my good high school friend Beth had her bridal shower at Twin Oaks Winery. Why does that place sound so familiar? Because that's where I got married!!! I love this place, if you ever go please have a glass of the Two Brothers for me. Check out this bright, and oh-so-yummy, cake: After visiting, we started the games. The first game was to see who could make the most words of of Beth's full name. Of course, she won-she's been practicing this for 28 years!?! Here's my mom's list...check out #13...
The next game was "How Well Do You Know Beth and Casey?" Thank goodness I went to Casey's softball game the other weekend because I beat Ash by one point because I knew the name of his softball team. Woohoo!!! I know Beth best and I'm excited about it!
Then Beth opened gifts. My mom and I got Beth the rice cooker she wanted and duh-rice to go with it!!! Here she is with her gift and her neices helping her dispaly all the rice: A group shot of the gang from high school, some of them weren't able to make it but here's who was there: Beth, Ash, Jess and me:
Always a good time when I get together with these girls and this time was no different. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make her bachelorette party but I did just find out the other day that I'm going to be able to make her wedding in Florida!!! Watch out Florida, you've got some crazy girls headed your way. Congrats Beth and Casey! Can't wait to see you as a bride!

6 comments :

lola said...

Haha, Florida should be ready for you guys, it's already full of CRAZIES!

Glad you guys had fun!

stina said...

Yay! So glad you're going to go to FL!

Slamdunk said...

That must have been fun to go back to the place where you got married. The Mrs. attends the church where we were married when she is in that town (I am usually on rowdy kid duty), but I don't think we have ever been back to the place of our reception--that would be interesting to see again.

Yea FL--that will be a blast.

Stephany said...

FLORIDA?! You're coming to Florida?!?! Which part???

Jillian said...

How fun!!!! Looks like you all had an awesome time

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Cute! What a great location for a shower (and a wedding!).