Friday, September 17, 2010

Sunny Day Sunflowers...

...back to Labor Day again, at the farm there was a huge sunflower patch and it just totally blew my mind!?! Here's a picture of me, at all of 5'4, in front of the flowers. They are about 8 feet tall. I'm also holding the head of the flower in my hand...yeah, it's definitely bigger than my head!Later in the afternoon, I took the sunflower and decided to try out some different angles and setting on my camera. I think this is my favorite one with the chair in the background.


So what do you think? How'd I do? Have I mentioned how much I LUST for a DSLR? One day...maybe...one day...

6 comments :

Jillian said...

I love Sunflowers

Jillian said...

I love Sunflowers

Randall @ Happy For This Moment said...

Those are so neat! Beautiful and very cool.

Slamdunk said...

Whoa those are monsters. Our neighbor can get his about 6 feet all--the kids think they are cool.

Angie said...

Those pix are great! You have promise! You need that camera!

Kitty Deschanel said...

Great photos! Isn't it fun to try new photography tips (at least when they work?)