Thursday, September 9, 2010

Newest G Card...

...well, it's a new season and you know what that means, right? New G Cards at Michael's!!! You can read here if you have no idea what I'm talking about. This past week, I had to go watch Haley for about an hour for my sister so we went shopping. My sweet, little Hay Hay bought me the newest G Cards with her debit card (long story, I'll save it for another time). Not in love with these new ones but they have been added to the collection and I actually already used one!She was also really excited about her Michael's coupon too-can you tell?

7 comments :

Mrs. Dirnberger said...

I am sending you to rehab!!!!

Jillian said...

At least it is a valid obsession lol

Meredith said...

What a sweet little girl!

Stephany said...

Hahaha. I love this. I remember when you sent me a giveaway prize and said, "Look! It's an infamous 'G' card." And I had no idea what you meant. Now I do. Hehehe.

Angie said...

I love that you call her Hay Hay, like I call Daisy Day Day!

Angie said...

Why have I never gotten any personal messages on a G card? LOL

Slamdunk said...

I had to click back on your old link to remind me what the cards were. Since these are not your favs, at least you have something to look forward to when the wow you with the next designs.