Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thoughtless Thursday...

...this post is thoughtless because at 9 o'clock last night, I realized I didn't have a post scheduled for today and I was too tired to think of anything. So here's an old school pic of when my family used to be just me and Emma Dilemma and yes, my hair was really that blonde and yes, my hair was really that short!

Love ya Emma! You've seen me through so many good times and bad times and never left my side. You're the best pupper doggie in the world!!! (next to Shadow and everyone else's pupper dogs whose are the absolute best too! We'll call it a multi-way tie!). Happy Thursday!

4 comments :

Jill said...

Cute! I kinda like you as a blonde! Ever think about going back?

Stephany said...

The blonde is adorable! I think it really suits you. :)

Slamdunk said...

Isn't that a troubling feeling--not having a post ready and being too busy or tired to create?

You did well with this one as a last minute--yea for our dog friends: they keep us busy but in a good way.

Mary said...

You look really cute there! You can definitely pull off blonde!