Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Puppy Post...

...all these pics were taken at the farm on Labor Day. Just some fun pics of my pups. I love this one because Shad looks like he's smiling!Me petting Shad telling him he's a good dog...
This is where Emma spent most of her day, behind the wood stove hiding from anything loud.
My all-time favorite farm and Shadow picture ever. This could be the cover of a dog magazine!!!
The pups chillin' lakeside...
Oh thing for sure about when we take them to the farm is that they get TIRED!!! Hope you all enjoy my puppy pics!

4 comments :

Brittney said...

Just curious after all these adorable puppy pics - do you got to the DuSable Dog Park in St. Charles often? My husband I have been taking our dog over there a few times a week since we got there and was just wondering! I was trying to remember if I had seen either of your dogs there, but it seems like there is always a black or yellow lab there.

Jillian said...

CUTE!!!! i have a kitty.... I work too far away from home to have a puppy. But hopefully one day soon I too can own a dog haha

Jordan said...

How cute! The dark one reminds me of Cayne a lot! He LOVES the water too! Too bad they're usually smelly after

Stephany said...

I love the pictures! And you're right, the third one looks like it would be perfect on the dog magazine! You should totally frame a bunch of these!