Monday, October 14, 2013

LONG Game 1 NLCS...

...Last Friday night, AR, my sis, H, Papa and I attended the LONG game 1 of the NLCS. Our Birds won after 13 innings and the game ended at 12:45am. It was an awesome game! AR did pretty well...I knew I was pushing my luck letting her stay out so late two nights in one week. This time, she wouldn't give it up but finally fell asleep at 11:45!?! Unfortunately, someone's diaper leaked and I didn't take any extra clothes...I mean who would've thought I'd need extra clothes! So I spent $30 on a Cardinals nightgown, I think it was supposed to be a dress but it looked more like a nightgown. We're going to wear that thing EVERY night!
 
Here's me, H and my sis...AR was too busy drinking water to overfill her diaper!
NLCS6
H and Papa...don't mind the tint, AR somehow changed the setting.
NLCS5
This was the 11th inning, someone WOULD not give it up.
nlcs7
Top of the 13th, game still going but AR is finally passed out.
NLCS3
My back killing me after standing and holding her and walking back to the car.
NLCS
Woohoo-we won! Go Beltran!!!
NLCS4

4 comments :

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

Still so impressed she made it to the end! I was falling asleep on our couch in between innings. What a game!

Sara McCarty said...

I can't believe you guys made it all the way to the end with AR! That's fantastic! What a trooper!

Cecilia said...

Ummmm you're a much better fan than me. I didn't even make it past the 8th inning at home. Lol. As for bringing a change of clothes? I didn't learn my lesson until my third child was over a year. Don't feel bad!

Unknown said...

The pics of her asleep on you are just the most precious EVER! Love it. Miss you guys!