Saturday, February 8, 2014

K9 Advantix II...

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
...While here in Missouri, we're covered in snow and probably getting more snow this weekend and even MORE snow next week, it's fun to think that spring is right around the corner. The warm weather will be great but that also means that flea and tick season is upon us. K9 Advantix II is a leading brand of pet medication that helps combat fleas and ticks on dogs.

You can purchase this online in a four pack from Entirely Pets.

My silly dogs thought it was food so they did all kinds of fun tricks for me! Silly furbabies!

K9 Advantix II is so easy, just open and spread between their shoulder blades down their backbone and voila-bye bye ticks and fleas!

Don't worry, the models in this post were compensated with Milk Bones for their time and patience.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :