Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Leather Charm Bracelet from Penny Auctions Canada...

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

...Look at this gorgeous leather charm bracelet I received from Penny Auctions Canada:


These bracelets includes multiple strands adorned by silver alloy charms. Fastened together by two steel clamps, It includes a lobster claw clasp and back chain, making it fully adjustable to fit any wrist size.  With lots of styles to choose from these will surely be a staple in your spring/summer wardrobe!

This new year has brought about some excting changes with Penny Auction Canada's site. We have started a brand new affiliate program as well as our Daily Deal auctions where customers can find products they love for less! Add that to our already thriving penny auctions and you have yourself a place where deals are abundant!  FYI-I love this pic of AR holding my wrist with the love and infinity bracelet.

The way it works it that you purchase bids which cost 75 cents/each. As a reader of my blog, use the code TOMOSON25 when you checkout and you'll get 25 free bids with a 25 bid purchase. Also, any new sign-ups are entitled to FIVE free bids (no purchase necessary). All you have to do is create a free account and send an email to affiliates@PennyAuctionsCanada.com with your username. Here's AR trying on the bracelet herself.

Be sure to check out their Facebook page as they always have some great giveaways going on!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :