Sunday, February 16, 2014

Liebster Award!!!


liebes 300x300 The Liebster Award



A big thank you to Meg at Meg-In-Training for presenting me with the Liebster Award.The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. What exactly is a Liebster?   Liebster is German and means favorite or beloved! The Liebster is a great way to share with the community and get to know other bloggers!Here are the rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the nominator set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!

My questions from Meg:
1. Why do you blog? Honestly, I started my blog because Kristal did way back in the day. Since then I've used it to document marriage, running, infertility, you name it, and I've probably covered it (minus politics but stay tuned for a borderline post on that). Through blogging, I've met awesome peeps and gotten lots of free stuff so there's no way I'd give it up!

2. If you were stranded on a desert island and could have one thing, anything… what would it be? A computer with Wi-Fi so I could stay connected, write, post pics, etc...

3. What’s your favorite food? Mexican-yum!

4. Dream Vacation? The beach!

5. Your proudest moment? Pre-baby=running a marathon Post-baby=every time AR does something new. I tell her all the time how proud I am of her, I never want her to doubt that.

6. If you could have any career/job you wanted, what would it be and why? A mix between a stay-at-home mom and what I do now. I don't think I could be a full-time at home mom and I do enjoy my job so if I could do both, it would be the best of both worlds.
7. Cats or Dogs? Seriously? Duh...dogs!

8. What do your family and friends think of your blog? Although they tease me, I think they enjoy it because they get to see AR pics and know what's going on in our world.

9. What are some of your favorite blogs to read? Check out my sidebar.

10. Sports: Love ‘em or hate ‘em? Considering it's my job, I'd better say love!

11. Who is the hottest person alive (besides your significant other)? Ha-love the way you worded this! Lance Walker comes to mind, but he's not alive-RIP. I really don't watch that much tv/movies so since I'm a devoted Grey's Fan, I'll say McDreamy.

Now, it seems as though all my peeps have already been tagged so I'm breaking the rules and awarding this to all of my readers! Feel free to play along and answer in a blog post of your own. The questions will be this or that style but feel free to elaborate on your answer.
1. Winter or summer?

2. Sweet or salty?

3. Early bird or night owl?

4. Kindle/Nook or good 'ole fashion book in your hands?

5. Wedding: Big or small?

6. Grey's Anatomy or Private Practice?

7. Cardinals or Cubs? Think carefully before you answer.

8. Tigers or Jayhawks?

9. Facebook or Twitter?

10. Blogger or Wordpress?

11. Shorts or skirts?

Happy blogging!

1 comment :

Slamdunk said...

Congrats on the award Alyssa--you deserve it. The desert island question is a tough one, but I agree, having no WI-FI would lead me down a path of mental illness for sure.

Enjoy your Monday.