Friday, February 14, 2014

Up and Down I-Phone App Review...

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Up and Down is an interesting number games, testing the reflexes of the player.

So you think you have an intuitive feel for numbers? This new iPhone game involves either tapping the numbers in ascending or descending order and will bring your head down from above the clouds!

Do it fast and accurately to avoid the time bomb exploding in your face! (Time Bomb Stage)

This game is designed to be an educational tools for small children, helping them to learn their numbers.

This is a simple game which is good for kids and adult alike. Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPadRequires iOS 4.0 or later.

I downloaded this on my iTouch. It's been forever since I used it and AR was in love. She really has no concept of up or down but she loved the time bombs going off-lol! As she gets more familiar with numbers, we'll definitely be using this as a teaching/fun game for her to play.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :