Monday, February 17, 2014

"Wedding Dreams: Motivational E-Book" Review...

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Wedding Dreams: Motivational Photography Book is the e-book of it's kind that I've read. I imagined it was going to just be full of various wedding photographers, which is was, but I was shocked and excited to see inspiring quotes along that way. One of my favorites was:

Live without pretending
Love without depending
Listen without defending
Speak without offending
 
I wish this book came as an actual coffee table book. It would be perfect to give to the newlyweds and an excellent reminder for those of us who are already married.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :