Thursday, February 13, 2014

Paddy O'Shea's Golf Card Game...

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Paddy O’Shea’s Golf Card Game™ is a new card game that we feel is more fun than Uno and more challenging than Hearts!  It is a fun game that golfers, card players and board game players find exciting and challenging.

A family game for 2 to 6 players ages 10 and up.  It is easy to learn and unpredictable in its play.  Strategy and luck are involved.  The game consists of nine hands (“Rounds”) and usually takes 40 to 50 minutes to play a game.  Most players want to play more than one game! It makes a great gift!

Since we only have one TV in our house and Matt and I can never decide what to watch together, we spent the other night playing this card game. It was so much fun...easy but challenging at the same time. To say we were both a little competitive would be, um...an understatement! Now enter this giveaway, not much time left!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :