Thursday, December 12, 2013

"Blessings for AR" Book Review...

...We had one excited little girl on our hands the other day when we received a package in the mail. It was her very own copy of "Blessings for AR" from FlattenMe. She and Daddy sat down to read the book. He was just as interested as she was!
DSC_6772
After Daddy read to her about the blessings all around her like memories and twinkling stars and also about how she was a blessing, she wanted to flip through the book herself.
DSC_6791
Since she is our little IVF baby, this book has so much meaning to me, because she truly has been a blessing from the start. I hope as she grows up that her days are filled with good deeds so she can be a blessing to others.
DSC_6797

As always, we loved the bright, whimsical pictures throughout the book that flowed along with the sweet story and gentle, guiding advice as we read to AR. I have discovered that there aren't many personalized items, like pencils or key chains, out there with my girl's name on it so I'm excited to have personalized books with her name where she's the main character!

You can find FlattenMe and their products on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, their blog, or their website.

*I received a copy of "Blessings for AR" at no charge to review. All opinions are my own. Thank you FlattenMe!

No comments :