Friday, December 6, 2013

Chocolate Check-In Week 14...

...I'm so close to a HUGE milestone in the weight loss department so hopefully in the next week, I'll hit and do a little before/after pics for you. I've officially beat Matt in the weight loss-go me! Still gotta stick with it though, but the holiday time is going to be tough.


Friday, November 29-One of my best friends from college came to watch AR while I went to boot camp. Thank you Q!

Saturday, November 30-Thanksgiving at my family's, totally used all the extra calories from the day before.
Sunday, December 1-Rest day!
 
Monday, December 2-Arm day at boot camp! My last day at STL Fitness Boot Camp, I'm going to miss it...even at 5:30 in the am!
 
Tuesday, December 3-Ran 15 minutes. Would've ran longer but the dogs got into the trash can and I had to clean it up then some lady at the gym insisted that I help her find a jump rope.
 
Wednesday, December 4-Monday was my last day of STL Boot Camp. On Tuesday, I was reminded how crabby my husband is in the morning so today I decided to do boot camp at the gym. Whew-a lot of cardio but I loved it! Also, weighed myself and I finally worked off the last of the Thanksgiving meals.
 
Thursday, December 5-Ran 2 miles in 24 minutes with someone talking to me the entire first mile.

 
Challenge: Do five sets of stairs for 30 seconds.

No comments :