Wednesday, December 11, 2013

"Soulphisticated Ladies" Book Review...

...The book "Soulphisticated Ladies" by Jaha Knight has a steamy, twist on every page. Warning though, it's racy and may make you blush!
http://www.amazon.com/Soulphisticated-Ladies-Episode-Jaha-Knight-ebook/dp/B00GUTREKE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1386687676&sr=8-1&keywords=Soulphisticated+Ladies+Episode+1

Description
In this high octane serial drama, Selah, Moria, Gennifer and Vashti are lifelong friends. But when dirty little secrets and unexpected rivalries threaten their tumultuous relationships everything they thought was real is questioned. Bonds are broken and the loyalty that was once there is gone. Will their problems overwhelm them or will they take control of their lives and start leading with their souls?

Review
Whew! This book was filled with excitement and adventure on every page! It also was very racy and made me blush. This book mainly revolved around the issues of Selah and Moria which included abuse, cheating and more. I kept reading because I had to find out what happened next. The end definitely left you hanging wanting to find out more and read the next book.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :