Friday, November 29, 2013

Chocolate Check-In Week 13...

...Lucky 13, maybe I'll actually run this week! It's going to be a tough week with all the delicious Turkey Day food...

Friday, November 22-Boot camp, legs and it was a good one! We had measurements again. Since the last time, I'd lost almost ten pounds and since the start of boot camp (October 14), I've lost 19.8 which is a total of ??? pounds since the end of August.
Saturday, November 23-Rest day. Toddler Thanksgiving, ate too much, but it was so worth it!
Sunday, November 24-Rest day, ate too many leftovers!
Monday, November 25-Boot camp, so cold this am!!!
Tuesday, November 26-Another day of boot camp. I really should run sometime, huh?
Wednesday, November 27-Cold, cold day which made it hard to roll out of bed, but I made it for a fabulous day of core at boot camp.
Thursday, November 28-Turkey Trot!!! Blog post coming soon.
 
Challenge: On the edge of the couch, do 45 seconds of tricep dips 5 times/day.

No comments :