Saturday, November 2, 2013

World Series Game 3...

...Last Saturday, Papa took us girls to Game 3 of the World Series. It was AR's first World Series game outside the womb. When we went in 2011, that's when I told them I was pregnant with her!
 
Of course, we made a stop at the brick but the team store had set-up over the bricks! No worries, I found it and we snapped the pic then headed inside.
photo 3
Here's a pic of the group of us, AR was less than thrilled about having her picture taken.
photo-59
The Eck and G-Fam Girls
photo-57
Me and my girl
photo-56
My sis and I
photo-50
Papa and AR
photo 3-2
These guys sat in front of us. The guy on the right is from St. Louis but plays for the Buffalo Bills. AR gave him five and her hand was so tiny next to his.
photo 1-2
She made it to the top of the fifth then passed out in my arms which was much better than the drunk girl who got sick before the game even started. AR woke up a couple of times when they scored. Papa carried her back to the car after the game, she laid her head on his chest but had her eyes open taking it all in. It was very sweet.
photo-52
Papa rested his eyes too.
photo-62
We even made the big screen at the stadium. They had zoomed in right on AR and H-we were celebrities! It was a nailbiter game but we brought home a winner. My dad took Matt on Monday night to the game and they didn't bring home a winner so I guess us girls are good luck. Thanks for taking us, Papa!

No comments :