Saturday, November 30, 2013

Look Who Was at Our House!!!

...Santa! I found this awesome website, www.iCaughtSanta.com, which allows you to add Santa or Rudolph to any of your favorite holiday photos.

The owner of the site says, "Six years ago I wanted to surprise my kids with a picture of Santa Claus caught in the act in our living room, so I created iCaughtSanta.com. Since then tens of thousands of visitors all over the world have used our web site to 'Catch Santa'. For this, we want to say "Thank You". And to celebrate our 5th year anniversary we'd like to invite you to catch Santa for FREE through December 10th. Plus, we're giving away an iPad Air and gift cards from Amazon, Visa, and Starbucks. Anyone can help spread the word and enter to win prizes valued at over $1,500. Thank you for sharing."

How awesome is that??? Visit the website www.iCaughtSanta.com and use the code #SantaShare to create as many photos as you can between now and December 10. Here's a pic of my little Elf with Santa watching her take a bite out of her table.
www-icaughtsanta-com-full-180

It was super easy to do! I uploaded the pic, chose the Santa of my choice, adjusted him to fit the picture, selected a border, and presto-Santa and AR in the same pic! Now, don't delay-go check out www.iCaughtSanta.com and share the fun with your friends. Be sure to thank @catchacharacter on Twitter!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments :